2022-2023 Louisiana Renaissance Faire
Seniors will be attending the Louisiana Renaissance Festival in Hammond, LA on Tuesday, November 15, 2022.
This field trip will provide seniors an immersive experience in the Renaissance time period and will allow students to make connections to their World History and British Literature classes. Most importantly, it will provide them an opportunity to gather ideas and inspiration about Renaissance culture and how the fair operates so they can recreate the experience for elementary students in May at Catholic High’s RenFest.
- We will depart from CHS at 6:30 AM and return to school no later than 4:30 PM.
- Students should wear jeans, any Catholic High shirt, and comfortable shoes.
- The cost of the trip is $75 per student. This includes admission and round trip Hotard chartered bus fare.
- Students should bring cash for lunch and souvenirs.
- Buses will stop at the Lobdell exit (west of Baton Rouge) on the return trip for students to purchase snacks.
- Chaperones for the trip are Mrs. Alix Devine, Mrs. Keenan Terrell, Mrs. Eugenie Segura, Mr. Kevin Judice, Mr. Lane Larive, and Mr. Mark Erickson.
- Payment is due Wednesday, November 4, 2022.By completing this purchase, you are agreeing that:
-you give your child permission to attend;
-you grant chaperones permission to seek medical treatment for your child if needed;
-you understand the trip fee is non-refundable. If your child cannot attend due to illness or unforeseen circumstance, we cannot refund any fees as all are paid in advance.
Out of stock