Elite Panther Camp – Easter Week Camp (Ages 10 – 14 years old)
$40.00 – $85.00
Join Coach Brandon Potier and Coach Henry Ohrenberger for a fun-filled Strength & Conditioning Camp during the Easter Break!
The Elite Panther Camp will be held on Wednesday and Thursday of Easter break! We invite participants from not only our CHS community but also surrounding areas in the age group of 10 to 14 years old. The camp will focus on essential athletic development to enhance each student’s physical abilities. Each coach will explain, demonstrate, and instruct every step of running, jumping, lifting, and active recovery. All exercises and drills will vary in age and maturity level. Most importantly, every kid will leave with a smile. This camp is going to be filled with fun activities, teambuilding exercises, and entertaining competitions.
- Dates: April 12-13, 2023
- Camp Times: 8:00 – 2:45 (drop off 7:30 – 8:00 | pick up from 2:45 – 3:00)
- Concessions will be sold – please send cash. There will be no pre-paid concessions cards sold.
- No camp t-shirt
- Deadline to register: April 6, 2023 12:00 p.m.
Itinerary of a day at Camp:
- 7:30 – 8 AM: Drop-off at Fieldhouse
- 8:00 – 8:15 AM: Intro & Overview of the Day
- 8:15 – 8:45 AM: Dynamic Warmup
- 8:50 – 10:30 AM: Weight room Intro & Exercises
- 10:30 – 10:45 AM: Concession Break
- 10:45 – 11:30 AM: Speed/Agility/Plyometrics
- 11:30 – 12:30 PM: Lunch Indoors
- 12:30 – 1:00 PM: Dynamic Warmup
- 1:00 – 2:00 PM: Team Competitions
- 2:00 – 2:15 PM: Concession Break
- 2:15 – 2:45 PM: Free Play Indoors
- 2:45 – 3:00 PM: Pickup at Bus Loop
- Must have athletic attire ( tennis shoes, shorts, t-shirt, and socks)
- Must bring a refillable water bottle
- Bring your own lunch, unless you purchased a $10 pizza package
- All students are responsible for keeping track of their own money, clothing, and water bottle. A bag would be the best practice for keeping track of items.
- Participants will be split up based on age and maturity